The museum presents a number of fun and very well attended special events each year.
The dates given below may be subject to change, so please check the website nearer the time of the event.
- The Spinners and Weavers group will be demonstrating their skills, Thursdays in July and August.
- 6th June: Colin Turbett, What Happened on Arran During World War 2
- 20th June: Harry Ward, The History of Golf on the Isle of Arran and Ayrshire
- 4th July: Jim Cassels, Arran’s Bird Life
- 18th July: Gregor Adamson, Arran’s Whisky History
- 1st August: Adrian Fallows, VIKINGS!
- 8th August: Maggie Wright, Arran Genealogy
- 15th August: Kenny Brophy, Archaeological of Arran
- 29th August: David Napier, History of Ailsa Craig
- 12th September: John Sillars TBC
Tuesday Talks 2023:
For further information about our Tuesday Talks please click here.
Special Event Sundays:
Contact Derek Shand for pre entry or further details: 07833755684 or email@example.com
Please note, on special event days we only offer event admissions. There is no cafe only option on these days.