The museum will close on Sunday, 31st October and re open Wednesday, 2nd March 2022.
Adults can pursue an interest in the past or simply indulge in their nostalgia. Children visting the HERITAGE MUSEUM can enjoy the many “hands on” exhibits and school parties are welcomed.
Come and enjoy the home-made delights of Café Rosaburn, which offers a selection of light meals and snacks, or you may picnic in our riverside gardens, where young children can play with toys in the playhut, or have fun sitting on the big red tractor. Before you leave us, you can browse in our well stocked shop, where you can buy “appropriate” gifts, sweets and ice cream.
We are confident that a visit to the Isle of Arran Heritage Museum will be enjoyed by young and old alike, so why not come along and see us.
Special Events – all cancelled for 2021 due to social distancing rules.
What our visitors say about us
- Lovely museum! Brilliant to see all the old photographs
- Fantastic! Lovely people, informative and friendly
- A great collection – our history is important
- Thank you! Had a great time, loved the Quiz
- Lovely place to visit. I have enjoyed time and time again
- Brought back memories / Reminds me of my parents’ days long ago
- Great to learn about my Arran roots
- Fantastic place and lots to see & lovely shells