Arran Heritage Museum will re-open to the public on Wednesday 22nd July at 10.30am. We will then be opening 10.30am to 4.30pm every day for the rest of the season. You will see some necessary changes we have had to make in order to comply with restrictions still in place due to the Covid 19 pandemic but we are sure you will still be able to enjoy the museum again.
However, we regret that we have had to cancel all of our Special Event days for this season but they will be back in Season 2021.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Isle of Arran Museum Trust.
Adults can pursue an interest in the past or simply indulge in their nostalgia. Children visting the HERITAGE MUSEUM can enjoy the many “hands on” exhibits and school parties are welcomed.
Come and enjoy the home-made delights of Café Rosaburn, which offers a selection of light meals and snacks, or you may picnic in our riverside gardens, where young children can play with toys in the playhut, or have fun sitting on the big red tractor. Before you leave us, you can browse in our well stocked shop, where you can buy “appropriate” gifts, sweets and ice cream.
We are confident that a visit to the Isle of Arran Heritage Museum will be enjoyed by young and old alike, so why not come along and see us.
Special Events – all cancelled for 2020
What our visitors say about us
- Lovely museum! Brilliant to see all the old photographs
- Fantastic! Lovely people, informative and friendly
- A great collection – our history is important
- Thank you! Had a great time, loved the Quiz
- Lovely place to visit. I have enjoyed time and time again
- Brought back memories / Reminds me of my parents’ days long ago
- Great to learn about my Arran roots
- Fantastic place and lots to see & lovely shells